Library session or consultant booking?
Come to a Chesterfield Sling Library session if:
- You would like to come to a free-to-attend session
- You understand that you will be seen by a trained volunteer
- You are happy that you may be seen in a group and will be shown one or two age-appropriate carrying options
- You only want to carry one child
- Child and carer are fit and well with no complex medical conditions or additional needs (message us to discuss this if you’re unsure)
- You feel confident about the idea of using slings and carriers once you have been shown how
Enquire about a Private Consultation if:
- You would like the undivided attention of a qualified carrying consultant in a session tailored to your specific needs
- You want to see all the carrying options available to you
- You want to work at a detailed level on a particular carrying option
- You have twins or children of different ages and want to carry both at the same time
- Carer or child has a complex medical condition or additional needs
- You are nervous about the idea of using slings and carriers
Private Consultation: £40 for 90 minutes at your home or our consultant’s home, appointments arranged around our consultant’s work and family commitments, fee includes Chesterfield Sling Library membership and a 1 month rental.